Discover what skiing with 175 inches of annual powder feels like when you ride through any of Treetops’ 23 runs or newly expanded terrain park. “The Yard” will be back by popular demand, which is home to tabletops and rails for skiers and snowboarders in search of a challenge. A new bonfire pit located near the food and beverage hub at Treetops is a welcome addition for those diehards who don’t want to go inside to warm up! It’s located at the top of the slopes where all three triple lifts converge. Guests can expect a new theme each weekend, too, with live entertainment.
The lodging and outdoor activities at Treetops Resort are nonstop all winter long. Horse drawn sleigh rides are available several times a month to help you take in the beautiful scenery. Check out some of the awesome unique events such as BB Gun Shootout, and the resorts guru Chris Gibsons fireside chats and ski tours.
Winter Package- $368 for 2 adults and 2 kids includes Friday and Saturday night lodging, complimentary evening arrival lift tickets, two full day tickets, pizza one evening, breakfast two mornings. Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts