This year, Treetops Resorts is celebrating 60 years of skiing and will welcome winter outdoor enthusiasts to the slopes seven days a week – with extended hours – all winter long. They are excited to have the earliest opening in recent memory – the last twenty years for sure at Treetops. This bodes well for their plan which includes night skiing seven days a week – an amenity unlike any other resort in our Pure Michigan region. Also, they are thrilled to unveil their expanded roster of activities – on and off the mountain. Not only does Treetops offer downhill skiing and snowboarding as well as cross country skiing, but you will also find snowmobiling, extreme tubing, ice skating, dog sledding and more!
Some new events to look for are the Skiable Feasts and the Wilderness Sleigh Ride Dinners.
The lodging and outdoor activities at Treetops Resort are nonstop all winter long. Horse drawn sleigh rides are available several times a month to help you take in the beautiful scenery. Check out some of the awesome unique events right HERE.
Stay & Ski package includes one night lodging, one full day lift ticket, one breakfast voucher.
Stay, Ski & Tube package includes one night lodging, one full day lift ticket, one tubing session, one breakfast voucher.
Children 6 and under stay, ski, and eat breakfast for free when accompanying a paying package adult!
Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts