Nub’s Nob, celebrating 57 years of winter fun, was named #1 Ski Area in 2013 & 2014 in the Petoskey News Review, “Best of the Northwest”, “Michigan’s Best Ski Resort” by Oakland Press’s 2008 Reader Survey and in 2007 was ranked No. 1 Terrain Park in the country and No. 4 in Grooming according to Ski Magazine. Nub’s is known for high quality snow, service, and the Midwest’s best family atmosphere.
We have added another 10 snow guns, bringing the total to 292. All the snow guns were invented and patented on the premises.This year Nub’s Nub has all new Snowboard and Cross Country Ski rental equipment, including Head Boots for snowboarders. There is also a new Winter Steiger machine and technician for tuning up your boards and skis.
Nub’s, as it is effectionally called by the locals, features tons of unique events and activities that rival any resort in the Midwest. With plenty of race leagues and other competitions for skiers and boarders of all skill levels, Nub’s is busy until the end of March with attractions.
Come out for the family-oriented Mardi Gras celebration on March 21, featuring the Soaker Cup Challenge, Costume Contest, and Crazy Couples.
Four to five hours of night skiing Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. $33 per adult, $29 per teenager and $24 per child, except holidays.
Children ages 9 & 10 can ski for only $10 with a paid parent on non-holiday weekdays.
Early Season (now until Dec. 12) & Late Season (March 16 until closed) only $30 for Children & $40 for Teens & Adults.
Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts