Boasting the greatest vertical drop in the Midwest, Mount Bohemia already offers the most challenging skiing with the longest runs, and deepest powdered base in the Midwest. It’s added two new glade runs and eight waterside log cabins. Keep in mind that no groomers means loads of untouched powder and, with an average of over 22 feet of fresh lake-effect snow a year. Most of the 97 trails are deemed black diamonds or more difficult.
After a full day of high-octane runs, hibernate in a brand new hand-crafted log cabin.
Mardi Gras Madness is Saturday March 4th, and the girl who gets the most beads on this day wins $1,000.
Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts