Crystal Mountain was named one of Parents Magazine’s Ten Best Snow Resorts for Families. With what may be the best ski school in the Midwest and runs for every level skier at each lift, Crystal also has great offerings off-slope with surrey rides, snowshoe trails, a Paintball Biathlon course, and new this winter – Winter Snow Bikes. Ski and save with 5 for $50 Fridays (see above) and Family Night Sundays when lift tickets are $25 (1pm-close). (visit crystalmountain.com for dates and details).
Crystal Mountain is making snow at every opportunity Mother Nature offers. Whether or not the snow flies, Holiday Week at Crystal Mountain will begin on Dec. 22 – with a variety of activities including surrey rides, demo days, gingerbread house workshops and holiday buffets. Crystal’s New Years Eve Celebration on Dec. 31 has fun for everyone including adult and kids parties, food, and music.
Bring your facial hair and get $10 off for Mustache Monday! Come out March 15th for Slush Cup, where you can register for free or just watch as participants try to cross a slushy pond on skis or a snowboard.
Five for $50
Stay Free at Crystal Mountain
Receive a free night’s lodging when you stay with us during select dates. Visit Stay Free at Crystal for more information.
Ski and ride from the moment you arrive on our Unlimited Ski & Ride Package.
Our Ski & Spa Package is perfect for snowsports enthusiasts who love time on the slopes and the experience of rejuvenation that accompanies time spent within Crystal Spa.
Customize your ski & ride vacation by choosing which days you want to hit the slopes. Visit the Simply Ski & Ride package here.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts