The folks at Caberfae have continued their focus on snowmaking by adding 10 more new low-energy SMI snowmaking fan guns and 10 new snowmaking towers on North & South Peak. For rental equipment improvements they have added over 250 pairs of Rossignol snowboards. strap-in bindings and snowboard boots and over 1000 pairs of rental ski boots. The Lodge improvements include renovated pool and hot tub deck area with heated concrete, a poolside, wood burning camp fire pit for houseguests, and a renovated entrance to the 36-room Mackenzie Lodge.
Season Passes for ages 9 and up range from $149 – $298. Any Caberfae Peaks season pass (Peak, Weekend or Midweek) will get you some huge savings at other Michigan ski resorts. See our list of SEASON PASS RECIPROCALS for more information.
Family Fun Day Sunday – Program runs every Sunday. The perfect family, winter activity kicks off in January, with the “Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month.” All Sundays in January, February & March are Family Fun-Day Sundays. Caberfae Peaks invites all families to spend some time on the slopes and learn to ski & snowboard together. Package includes lift tickets, ski or snowboard rentals and a beginner group lesson for a family of three. Additional family members are only $15 each.
Ladies Day – Ladies ski or ride for $17! On Wednesdays & Thursdays, ladies can get a lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental, and a beginner group lesson, all for only $17. The optional ladies day beginner group lesson goes out at 1:30 pm daily.
Silver Streak – Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, those 50 and older can get a lift ticket, equipment rental, and a complimentary beginner lesson for only $15!
College Night – Show a valid student college ID and receive huge discounts every Monday, Wednesday & Friday! Discounts get better as the day goes on, and end with a $9 lift ticket at 6 pm. The student college night discount has no exclusion dates!
Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Aprés Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts