The folks at Caberfae have continued their focus on snowmaking and grooming. With the addition of 32 energy efficient snowmaking fan guns they have mounted 22 of those on towers. They also expanded their snowmaking reservoir allowing for more cooling time and water capacity plus they’ve continued various pipe and electrical upgrades to increase the overall snowmaking capacity. A Bombardier Snow Groomer has been added this year to their grooming fleet. As far as deals go, they are plentiful at the Peaks: College students ski for as little as $9 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, discounts for Ladies Day is Wednesdays and Thursdays and includes lift tickets, equipment rentals and group lesson for $17. Silver Streakers, for those folks 50 and over, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you get lift tickets, rental equipment & lessons for $15. If a season pass is not for you, check out the Caberfae Peaks Punch Pass, where you can ski four times for only $49!
Check out the incredible Signature Season Pass Pricing at Caberfae: A $149 weekend pass good every Saturday and Sunday all season long with no exclusion dates or a $149 midweek pass that’s good M-F with no exclusion dates. Also, a $298 peak pass that’s good 7 days a week. Don’t forget Family Fun Day Sunday. That program runs every Sunday, in the months of January, February and March: a family of 3 gets ski lessons, lift tickets, and rental for $49. Each additional family member is only $17. During the third weekend in March at Caberfae Peaks, celebrate the spring skiing at the Spring Carnival, which offers a costume parade down the slopes, big air contest, silly slalom, music and an outdoor snowbar and grill. Weather permitting.
Ski and sleep starting at $69/person, double occupancy, and get a night of lodging and two lift tickets. Available Sunday through Thursday. Click here for more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Aprés Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts