Blackjack jumped on the snowboard trend early and in a big way, constructing what is regarded by many as the best terrain park in the Midwest, and this year it’s even better. Get ready to take on a new rainbow rail and an up-down-up box locals call the Red Dragon. One thing that never changes here is the unbelievable views: down the Black River valley and across the forest canopy to the massive ski jump at Copper Peak 20 miles away.
Kids 12 and under ski free with an adult lift ticket. Sunday-Thursday is Local Ski Day. Residents of select local counties receive $25 Lift Tickets and Free Rentals. (not valid Dec. 23-27)
Midweek Madness: 5-Day Lift ticket for $75. (not valid the week of Christmas)
College & Military Tickets: $10 off regular priced Lift Ticket any day of the season. Find more ski deals at Northern Michigan resorts.
More on Hitting the Slopes in Northern Michigan
- Ski Deals at Northern Lower and Upper Peninsula Resorts!
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts