Sweet Apple Salsa
- 3 apples (we love mixing a tart Granny Smith with a sweet Jonagold and a mellow-sweet Gala)
- 2 pears
- 2 peaches (or 1 cup frozen)
- 4 tablespoons cherry concentrate (We used Friske Orchards’.)
Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sugar and cinnamon, to taste
Sweet Apple Salsa: Wash and dice fruit. Drizzle cherry concentrate on top and mix well. Serve immediately. Makes 5 cups.
Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips Preheat oven to 325º. Lightly brush butter over one side of each tortilla and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Flip tortilla; on opposite side brush butter and sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar. Cut tortillas into triangular wedges and spread out on cookie sheet. Bake several minutes, until just crispy.