Northern Michigan Recipes: Find more Northern Michigan recipes from Kristin Celeste on her blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- 9 Bean Rows organic spinach 9 Bean Rows organic kale rabe
- 9 Bean Rows organic baby red russian kale
- Farmer’s market organic shallot
- 9 Bean Rows organic potatoes
- 9 Bean Rows organic chives
- 9 Bean Rows eggs
- Leelanau Cheese raclette cheese
- Organic green onion infused olive oil (recipe link) Oryana organic
- sea salt
Preheat over to 325 degrees. Slice shallot and add to warm pan with one tablespoon oil. Cube one cup potatoes and add to pan, stir with a little sea salt. Remove stems from three cups spinach and tear into bit size pieces. Remove two cups kale rabe from stems and remove one cup kale from stems. Mince one quarter cup chives and one tablespoon chives. Add spinach, kale rabe, kale and one quarter cup chives to pan and stir well to coat with oil. Remove from heat and make two indentations in greens and gently break an egg into each indentation. Place pan into over and bake for fifteen minutes or until egg whites are set. Remove from oven to cool for a few minutes and top with a few tablespoons of shredded raclette cheese and one tablespoon minced chives.