This light and delicious breakfast pancake recipe comes from Executive Chef at Rarebird, Lindsey Seabolt. Perfect to make with the kids!
- 1/2 C All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 C Quick Oats
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 C Orange Juice
- 1/2 C Nonfat Milk
- 2 T Canola Oil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Combine all dry ingredients
2. In separate bowl combine egg, orange juice, nonfat milk and canola oil.
3. Coat large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Pour 1/4 C batter into hot pan for each pancake. Cook on first side until bubbles appear and pancake is slightly browned. Flip over and cook until second side is lightly browned.
Serve with fat free cool whip, berries, bananas, maple syrup, jam, jelly or fruit preserves.