Farm fresh vegetables make this dish a hit!
- 2 bunches curly green kale, washed, stems removed, cut into K” ribbons
- 1 quart mixed cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 summer squash, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme, minced (may substitute regular thyme)
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- Salt and pepper
Place cut kale into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and massage with your hands until the kale is dark green and tender to the bite, 5–7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.