- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup pitted tart or sweet cherries, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 6-inch tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola (or vegetable) oil 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix together and serve cold
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut each tortilla into quarters and then cut each quarter in half again, giving you eight wedges from each tortilla.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or foil.
4. Lay tortilla pieces in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
5. Using a pastry brush, lightly coat each wedge with oil.
6. Sprinkle wedges with salt and chili powder. 7. Bake wedges for 6 minutes, rotate the pan and bake another 6-7 minutes until wedges are golden brown.