When the real warmth of spring is in the air, so are these ingredients. Pick local berries yourself, and look for wild peppermint along the shore.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, picked over
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 oranges, peeled, pith removed and flesh chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Combine berries, oranges and mint in a bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in another bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Serve berries topped with yogurt sauce.