Status Type Full-Time
Department TRUST – Traverse City
Work Hours Monday – Friday
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Support Trust Officers with the intermediate administration and relationship support of the individual trust accounts in accordance with the Bank’s responsibilities as fiduciary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Associate’s degree preferred
* 1 – 3 Years Experience in Function
* 3 – 5 Years Experience in Industry
*3 – 5 years of general office duty experience required, with minimum of 2+ years in trust administration.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point,) Skills using Access a plus.
* Experience in Bankway, SEI, and Estate Val software.
* Must be able to work effectively in a team, with strong customer service skills.
* Advanced listening, written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist clients with requests for, or changes in, account information and services, as authorized.
* Handle requests for cash disbursements, web access support, questions on statement entries, and other client service-related inquiries.
* Assist trust officers in the preparation of reports for client or prospect meetings, as needed.
* Pay customer bills in accordance to procedure.
* Work with Trust Operations to ensure that all accounts are opened, maintained, and closed properly on the Trust System. Assist in the inventorying and valuation of assets and preparing complete documentation for all accounts.
* Prepare administrative account reviews.
* Oversee properly coded disbursements, deliveries, and receipts on system and prepare related forms and documentation according to established procedures and policies.
* Provide coverage to assigned Trust Officers to ensure clients and internal bank personnel receive superior service.
* Maintain paper and electronic files for Trust Officer customers.
* Assist in researching files, compiling information, and preparing documents as needed.
* Document calls and requests, sort and respond to mail, and keep officers informed of client communications and requests.
* Participate in Chemical Cares Day, and other volunteer events in local community.
CHEMICAL BANK SUCCESS PROFILE
All team members are expected to exhibit the following competencies associated with our Corporate Success Profile:
* Customer Dedication
* Community Immersion
* Relationship Building
* Team Player
* Creative Initiative
* High Standards
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Team members in this role should also exhibit the following competencies:
* Job Knowledge
* Organizing and Planning
* Positive Impact
* Mission Focus
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
More jobs at Chemical Bank