The ASTâs primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macyâs Portal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees. Performs other duties as assigned.
The Flex schedule is designed to allow Macy’s to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the general public
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macyâs commitment to our customer
- Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management
- Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis
- Act as MST liaison and train associates and GSMs on how to call in repairs;
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience: * High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Typing minimum of 60 wpm. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Lotus Notes.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job description is not all inclusive. Macyâs Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Traverse City
Req ID: 71385373
More jobs at Macy's