This position is an important part of HTP operations. This individual will be in contact and represent our store to each client they service—he/she is HomeTown. This person must be willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are taken care of in a polite and positive manner and effectively represents our culture.
The job expectations are as follows:
- Know all aspects of Delivery Department Manual.
- Check in all medications to be delivered to each facility against the delivery manifest prior to departing the pharmacy.
- Check in delivered medications against the delivery manifest with facility staff, get signed manifest, return one copy to the pharmacy.
- Collect all forms, medications, BUBâs from the facility to be returned to the pharmacy on a daily basis
- Make certain all medications returned to the pharmacy have an accompanying Return Med Log filled out by the facility and signed by the driver (one copy retained at facility, one to pharmacy).
- Maintain proper dress and professional demeanor in all facility interactions.
- Drive responsibly, keep assigned delivery vehicle clean. Report any vehicular issues to the supervisor.
- Know basics of medication cart and fax machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Report any service complaints from facility staff to department supervisor.
- Maintain stellar physical and mental health capable of lifting 50 lbs
- Maintain a fast and strong reaction time.
- Maintain good vision for day and night driving.
- Keep HomeTown Pharmacy informed of any mechanical impairments of the vehicle.
- HomeTown Pharmacy reserves the right to test the driverâs ability to perform their job duties at any time. Such testing may be required at the expense of the employee.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid and clean driver license
- Pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Ability to work independently
More jobs at Hometown Pharmacy