VP Demand Creation Services is seeking a Lead Offset Press Operator
Responsible for the quality of work and efficient operation of multi-color presses.
Preventative maintenance and ensuring the press is maintained in a clean, organized manner.
- Producing and approving preliminary make-ready.
- Performs final pre-run inspection of the job then supervises the running of the press
- Responsible for all output print production of the press.
Full time M-F, 6 am–3 pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong understanding of advanced principles related to the operation and set-up of offset sheet fed printing presses.
- Read instructions from job ticket and sets up or directs set-up of press based on instructions.
- Responsible for approving final pre-run inspection of job. Responsible for the quality of work produced on press.
- Monitors color density and diagnoses and corrects problems associated with controlling and maintaining appropriate color.
- Maintains registration throughout the press run.
- Pulls press sheets out of the press run and inspects for defects with appropriate instruments.
- Responsible for ensuring that the press is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is performed properly, accurately, and according to schedule.
- Understanding of G7 methodology.
- Maintaining proper chemistry levels and balances on press.
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off
Wage is dependent on experience
More jobs at VP Demand Creation Services