This position is primarily responsible for analyzing inventory levels in both internal and external warehouses.Â
Develop and refine analytical tools necessary to provide accurate and timely analysis of inventory levels for all inventoried items. Consistently provide accurate accounting for inventory amounts and values.Â Â
Essential Functions â
- Develop processes and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of inventory and cycle count variances.
- Report inventory discrepancies / adjustments based upon an established frequency.
- Prepare, analyze and provide reporting for inventory turns.
- Coordinate with other departments to minimize back orders and obsolescence risk.
- Coordinate inventory designated as slow moving and/or requiring rework or liquidation with appropriate departments.
- Communicate and work effectively with cross functional departments within organization.
- Prioritize workload, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:Â
- Bachelorâs degree (business major preferred) along with one (1) year of Inventory / Logistics experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, computer and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
More jobs at Graceland Fruit, Inc.