* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
Cleanliness of following areas:
* Beer cooler, Walk-in Coolers, Freezer, dry storage, basement storage, receiving area. Keep clear of all boxes; take all trash from these areas to the dumpster. Break down all boxes for disposal.
* Food ordering using the appropriate ordering software.
* All orders for Bear Claw and Snack Bar will be verified to validate the need.
* Ordering of paper goods.
* All beverage ordering will be done with the assistance of beverage manager.
* Verify, receive and rotate all orders using proper HACCAP procedures (work with vendors & managers to ensure this)
* Check all goods for quantity & quality. Anything that is incorrect, notify deliverer & manager to ensure proper credit.
* Ensure food & beverage staff is maintaining tour quality.
* Communicate with F & B managers on a daily basis to determine any needs and to discuss any concerns.
* Meet with banquet chef to determine special order for groups.
* Fill and deliver food requisitions for all outlets.
* Aid food & beverage outlets in taking a monthly physical inventory.
* Maintain all food & beverage transfers & requisitions daily with the use of an excel spreadsheet program.
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
* Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
* Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations–Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
* Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
* Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
* Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
More jobs at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc