Who are We?
We are Venturi, a regional manufacturer/retailer of home products located in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. We design, manufacture and sell over 250 products via three established consumer brands:
- SlipX SolutionsÂ® – Bath & Shower Accessories
- Crystal CreekÂ® – Bath & Shower Accessories
- TarGardÂ® – Cigarette filters
We sell our products to major retailers like Bed, Bath & Beyond, Walgreens, & Home Depot; regional retailers like Meijer and Menards; and hundreds of smaller businesses around the world.Â We also run a vibrant direct to consumer business, selling through our own branded websites and a collection of top-tier online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com and more.Â
Who are We Looking For?
On a small team like ours, every new hire is critical, so we donât shy away from setting high expectations.Â Right now, weâre looking for an eCommerce rock star â someone whoâs proactive, analytical, and passionate.Â Someone whoâs focused on data-driven results and is ready to take the next leadership step with a fast-paced, rapidly growing, successful company.Â
Â The job weâre offering is a gold mine for the right person â a chance to contribute from day one, to take ownership responsibility for leading big programs and driving significant results.Â If youâre looking for a chance to turn your eCommerce experience and know-how into a vibrant, exciting career path, and youâre chomping at the bit for a chance to prove yourself while improving yourself, we want to talk to you.
We need a leader with strong initiative and critical thinking skills; someone who knows how to identify and utilize both systems & processes to fuel aggressive growth, and consistently exceed customer expectations. Â
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of our core eCommerce marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart)
- Measure, analyze and track performance of all marketing programs
- Work with brand and development teams to support new product launches
- Monitor and report on competitive eCommerce marketing activity
- Collaborate with key team members to set goals, forecast sales and manage inventory.
Â Â We will train you on our systems and processes.Â We will support you.Â We will give you clear direction.Â In return, we will expect you to aggressively attack the learning curve, show us how we can be better, and make a measurable impact sooner rather than later.
Â We require your hard work, your willingness to roll up your sleeves and live eCommerce each and every day, your attention to detail, your leadership, and your desire to overachieve.Â In return, we will give you an amazing opportunity toÂ learn from proven experts, to put theory into practice, and to lead important revenue-driving programs.Â Youâll be asked to call upon your critical thinking skills in order to identify efficiency opportunities, as well as optimizing and simplifying business processes throughout our eCommerce practice.
We are a small, passionate team â we work smart, think big and put our customers first.Â Weâre having a ball right now growing our domestic B2B and B2C businesses, investigating global markets, and tuning our multichannel commerce engine.Â We set tough goals for ourselves, and then we celebrate blowing past them.Â As we do so, we need to ensure that weâre keeping up with online sales best practices. This is where youâll have the opportunity to blow our minds by keeping us one step ahead of the growth curve.Â Â
Whatâs in It for You?
Thatâs easy â fast paced, interesting work, and a genuine opportunity to flourish!Â Youâll grow to own key eCommerce programs and processes that drive our company forward.Â Youâll learn a ton, grow like crazy, and have permission to fail, as long as youâre failing forward. Â Youâll have the chance to participate in â and eventually lead — valuable training/teaching/mentoring sessions. Â Youâll have a chance to work with seasoned entrepreneurs, in a fun, family-focused environment, at an invigorating pace (every day).Â Plus, this is your chance to work in one of the most beautiful places in America.
- Bachelorâs degree in business, marketing or logically related field
- 5 years of hands-on digital marketing channel experience.
- Strong MS Office skills including: Excel (used extensively), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to learn other systems and operational processes, as required.
- Extensive data analysis experience â including working with Google Analytics and other web analysis tools to track, analyze and optimize programs and campaigns.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Ability to thrive in small team work environment, maintaining strong, positive working relationships with key partners.
Want In? Impress Us!
If this job gets you excited, tell us why.Â Be yourself, speak from the heart.Â Show us how much you care about the quality of your work, your desire to learn, and your inability to settle for the status quo.Â Show us who you are. Â
More jobs at Venturi