Junior Achievement of Northwest Michigan is seeking a District Manager
This position manages all aspects of JA of Northwest Michigan market area including fundraising, assures program quality, implements marketing plan
Manages Board/Board Committee relations.
- Assures that area revenue meets the targeted budget goal. Implements contingency plan and achieves make up for any shortfalls.
- Secures commitments received for each account in geographic/market area. Manages sales strategy to secure new companies for geographic/market area.
- Maintains strong relationships with and secures commitments from schools and school districts for program placement.
- Targets and regularly visits with key educational staff such as: superintendents, principals and teachers to cultivate relationships and insure program placement
- Ensures recruitment & placement of volunteers from companies and the community in geographic/market area.
- Ensures quality improvement to increase retention of volunteers and to assure model fidelity.
- Interacts with Board / Board Committees in geographic area. Provides assistance in identifying leadership for appropriate Board positions.
- Maintains strong lines of communication between district office and headquarters office in Grand Rapids.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Sales experience.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
This is a full time position
Salary is $35-$40,000 annually
- Life Insurance
More jobs at Junior Achievement of Northwest MI