WPBN/WGTU, in Traverse City, Michigan, has an immediate opening for a weekend Digital Content Producer
Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country!
Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees.
Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!
We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day digital news content, working closely with the news managers and Digital Content Manager to make sure all digital platforms are up-to-date, accurate and compelling.
We want someone with a competitive spirit.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent writing skills and news judgment.
- Must possess strong digital analytics skills to help guide story placement on respective digital platforms.
- Must identify and post engaging, timely, and relevant content
- Monitor competitive social practices
- Work in line with the stations’ overall content strategy.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Solid news judgment and the ability to write fast, accurate, and mistake-free copy
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- A basic knowledge of digital platforms
- A strong understanding of social media practices, how to engage a digital audience, and how to move that audience between broadcast and digital platforms
- Proficiency with web content management systems
- Possess basic HTML skills
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- The ability to meet daily and long-term goals for the execution of digital news strategies
- The willingness to also produce television newscasts
More jobs at TV 7&4