Higher Grounds is a mission-based business built around the idea that high quality coffee is sustainable only through a human-centric approach, making coffee production beneficial for farmers, their communities and everyone involved in the supply chain.
Higher Grounds offers benefits for full-time employees including: Â health care, 401k and vacation.
The Delivery Director is responsible for management of all Higher Grounds deliveries, and facilitating the local delivery of Higher Grounds coffee by van or bicycle. This includes delighting the customer through exceptional customer service, confirming accurate stock and on-time delivery, and ensuring customersâ needs are met. This role is the âeyes and earsâ of problem solving on the customer level.Â
Our ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver, demonstrate strong customer service and enjoy being out & about in the community in the van or on the bike.Â
- Manage, facilitate and perform local deliveries by van and bicycle.
- Deliver, merchandise, and stock product accurately safely and on-time.
- Merchandising for all local grocery accounts which includes ensuring the product is displayed correct with the needed amount of inventory.
- Accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels, and monitor performance of product in the stores.
- Shipper planning, coordination and management.
- Ordering for appropriate customers through use of software systems.
- Marketing initiative and pull through at the customer level.
- Checking in on local VIP accounts for signage and customer support.
- Follow all delivery and safety policies.
- Assist in production tasks in the roastery including bagging coffee, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, cleaning.
More jobs at Higher Grounds Trading Co, Llc