TE Technology is seeking a Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) engages and supports customers by providing timely order status and related information, including effective order management through the entire order fulfillment process.
The CSS is a primary liaison between customers, engineering team, logistical support and production staff.
To be successful in executing these responsibilities, the CSS must be well organized and able to follow up on multiple tasks, communicate effectively, and be team oriented.
- One year or more working experience in an office environment, preferably in customer service or sales.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel and MS Outlook, as well as familiarity with general order entry functions of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems;
- Competency in basic mathematical concepts and computations (i.e. multiplication and division, addition and subtraction, percentages, metric conversions, etc.);
- Speak, write and understand English fluently; with good business communication abilities;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing conditions;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Proficient at typing.
- Review and process incoming customer purchase orders;
- Prepare customer quotations
- Communicate customer order scheduling changes to production staff as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product availability, scheduling, back-orders, pricing, account status, etc.
More jobs at TE Technology