Speedway in Traverse City is seeking a:
Customer Service Representative & Food Service Specialist
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway?
Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of a team?
Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service?
As a valued member of the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Exciting incentive and rewards program
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
- Monthly bonus potential
What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you have no work experience at all or have experience as a: cook, cashier, dishwasher, server, custodian, or greeter and have a great work ethic, positive attitude, and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
The position is Monday thru Friday 5a-2p with an occasional Saturday.
Previous food preparation experience is preferred but not required.
More jobs at Speedway