Wayne Wire Cloth Products, Inc., an industry leader in the manufacture of custom filtration products for the aerospace, automotive and commercial industries, seeks an experienced Controller to lead all aspects of financial management for a three facility operation. Must have a thorough knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, general ledger, financial reporting, treasury, payables and receivable, payroll, customer credit, banking, financial policies, auditing, risk and asset management and standard cost practices. Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete all aspects of financial reporting and presenting results for two Michigan facilities, and one Mexican facility.
- Processing of Mexican exchange rates and banking operations.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition; represents company with and responds to external auditors.
- Monthly closings, annual reporting, cash management, and preparation of tax statements.
- Lead and manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cost accounting.
- Protects operations through honest reporting, keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepare special reports as needed.
- Develop staff through effective coaching and performance management.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
Requires 7 to 10 years of senior accounting experiences with a small/medium sized manufacturer. Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines and work flow; ability to work without management direction; use initiative and possess a positive attitude toward teamwork.
- Solid foundation of the full range of accounting operations, compliance reporting; extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost principles.
- Extensive audit experience.
- Highly ethical in all actions and reporting, maintaining a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated success in leading a small team to achieve goals; proven capability to train and coach.
- Develop and implement procedures and work flow systems.
Located just east of Traverse City, Michigan, the area provides individuals and families with an outstanding quality of life, and limitless recreational opportunities. Wayne Wire Cloth Products, Inc. offers an excellent benefit package to include health insurance, prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, short and long term disability, flexible spending plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a company match, and a discretionary profit sharing plan.
How to Apply:
Submit resume with cover letter to [email protected]
More jobs at Wayne Wire Cloth Products