TBAISD is seeking a Computer Technician
High school diploma or greater
? Two years of successful work experience with the Windows platform.
? Understanding of Ethernet networks, workstation/laptop/tablet setup and maintenance
? Customer service orientation.
? Strong communication and organizational skills.
? Ability to work with people online, in person and over the phone
? Ability to work as part of a team.
? Ability and desire to learn new technologies
? Strong skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
? Strong work ethic and personal accountability for task completion.
? Industry certifications considered.
1. Demonstrate customer service orientation in all tasks.
2. Keep secure and maintain confidentiality of passwords and sensitive data as encountered.
3. Operate “Help Desk” as needed.
4. Set up computer workstations, laptops and related systems, components and peripherals.
5. Successfully perform troubleshooting and maintenance on computer workstations, laptops and related systems, components and peripherals.
6. Provide support for the deployment and use of software, applications and peripherals.
7. Update and maintain accurate records, including hardware, software, peripherals, components, licensing, shipping, etc
8. Communicate and collaborate with TBAISD staff members and others from local school systems.
9. Create and maintain user accounts.
10. Maintain up-to-date skills and working knowledge of district software, hardware, systems, etc.
11. Assist with network-related troubleshooting and maintenance.
12. Contribute as a member of the Technology Services team.
13. Provide technical support for district sponsored/hosted events.
14. Provide telephone support for end users.
15. Perform system analysis including consulting with users regarding hardware, software or systems functionality.
More jobs at Traverse Bay Area ISD