- This event has passed.
Come experience the first Bike the Ice on Lake Huron in St. Ignace with a 16-mile and/or 32-mile fat bike ride sponsored by Upper Hand Brewery! There will be a fully groomed ice packed trail along the shoreline of Lake Huron. The race will have both men’s and women’s divisions that will be flighted by age. The entry fee is $45.00 per person.
The weekend will start off with a beer tasting from 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Mackinac Grille where you can sample different craft beers from the Upper Hand Brewery! Saturday, the race begins in the morning and will conclude with an after race party starting at 3:00pm. The after race party will consist of a soup and bread buffet and awards!
Friday, February 26
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with Upper Hand Brewery; beer tasting at the Mackinac Grille
Saturday, February 27
- 10:00 a.m. Race begins
- 3:00 p.m. After-race SWAG party with soup & bread buffet and awards; cash bar at the Mackinac Grille
The entry fee of $45 includes:
- Rider SWAG
- Kewadin Casino voucher
- Friday beer tasting from 6-8pm
- Finish line photograph
- Shuttle service throughout St. Ignace Friday afternoon through Saturday
- Saturday soup & bread buffet
- After race party and awards
Online registration coming soon.