- This event has passed.
On Saturday April 18, 2015 the Crooked Tree Arts Center will open its annual Youth Art Show. The Youth Art Show showcases the artwork of students in the Charlevoix-Emmet County School District. The exhibition will be on display through May 9.
Please email Gail DeMeyere at [email protected] to register for the Youth Art Show.
- Your School
- Your name
- Grades you are teaching
- Email address and phone number where you can be reached
- Questions or concerns
The following guidelines will help teachers in the execution of their youth art presentation:
- Installation Dates and Times: Saturday, April 11 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday-Wednesday, April 13-15 from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Ladders and basic hanging tools will be supplied.
- There will be no pedestals available for teachers to display their work on. Teachers are encouraged to bring their own display items.
- Please make sure that mats and artwork are displayed in a manner so that the installation will not fall apart or drop on the floor during the run of the exhibition.
- Please clearly label all artwork with school, grade, student’s name and media. This helps us greatly if you student wins an award.
- For questions please email [email protected]
Take down for the Youth Art Show will be Monday, May 11 beginning at 9:00 AM. We have a crew of volunteers to assist in take down. Your work will be placed in piles by teacher/school. We ask that you retrieve your work Monday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM, Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All work needs to be picked up by Saturday, May 16 at 4:00 PM.