- This event has passed.
Cooking Classes at the Franklin:
Throughout the winter we will be offering a number of cooking classes taught by our culinary team. Classes are limited to 10 students. Cost is $100 per person and includes 2+ hour class, 3-5 tastings of food, paired beverages, recipes to take home & hands-on experience in our basement kitchen.
We’ve added a cooking class just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Winter Desserts with Sous Chef, Elise Curtis-Dull will take place on Sunday, February 7 from 2pm – 4:30pm and will teach students the art of making chocolates, tarts & cakes. Students will be a taught a variety of skills including tempering chocolate, shaping pie crust & Elise’s secret to great cakes.
Class Schedule: Please call The Franklin to reserve your spot. 231-943-2727 or 231-929-8989.
- Poultry Butchery with James Westbrook, Butcher, Sunday, January 31: 2pm-4:30pm
- Winter Desserts with Elise Curtis-Dull, Sous Chef, Sunday, February 7: 2pm – 4:30pm
- Charcuterie with James Westbrook, Butcher, Sunday, February 28: 2pm-4:30pm
- Fresh Pasta with Myles Anton, Executive Chef & Owner, Sunday, April 10: 2pm-4:30pm
- Breads with John Larson, Executive Sous Chef, Sunday, April 17: Time TBA
May Classes TBA