- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Info.
- Ludington Farmers Market – Fridays 3-8 p.m. May 8 – Aug. 28, 3-7 p.m. Sept. 4 – 25; North James Street Plaza. www.ludington.mi.us. Visitors can enjoy locally produced foods and artisan works, along with music and entertainment in this intimate weekly farmers market in the heart of downtown Ludington amidst shops and restaurants. Products vary with seasonal growing and harvest cycles and local weather conditions. Open rain or shine.
Outdoor Music Info.
- Ice Cream Social featuring Mike Lenich, June 24, 7:30-9 p.m., Epworth Heights Hotel Courtyard, 1161 N. Lakeshore Dr. www.epworthheights.net. Ludington musician Mike Lenich plays a variety of music – folk, Americana, ’60’s/’70’s rock, sing-alongs as well as fun and original instrumentals – on guitar, clawhammer banjo, mandolin and ukulele at this annual ice cream social on the hotel grounds of circa-1894 Epworth Assembly summer resort overlooking Lake Michigan.
- Shagway Arts Barn, 5949 Shagway Rd., www.shagwayartsbarn.com. Shagway Arts Barn, LLC is dedicated to exploring and experiencing art, nature and history. Opened in 2014, the restored 1930s-era barn features local artists who create, display and perform their works from visual art to musical performances. The location also includes trails to hike on the surrounding 40 acres of meadows and woods. Music events include:
- Grand Re-Opening Event May 21, with live music throughout Memorial Weekend May 21-24. Consult website for full weekend schedule.
- “Thursdays on the Lawn” Summer/Fall Concert Series – starts May 21 and runs through Oct. 22 featuring a live music set every Thursday, 5-8 p.m. (cover charge of $7/$5 for seniors/$10 per couple).
- Ludrock Music Festival, June 27, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; June 28, noon-6 p.m. Waterfront Park. www.ludrock.com. An annual Ludington entertainment tradition the weekend before the Fourth of July, Ludrock features two days of free live music by local bands and musicians, plus a live auction with all proceeds going to local charities. Food, drinks and event memorabilia are available for purchase.