Mackinac Vacation Directory
The Mighty Mac Bridge spans the distance between Mackinaw City and St. Ignace, connecting Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas. And both cities are launching points for an excursion to Mackinac Island, one of the country's top vacation destinations. Listed in the directory below, you'll find connections to the Mackinac Region's restaurants, lodging, attractions and much more. You'll remember a vacation to Mackinac forever.
Chambers & CVB
Boat Dealer & Rentals
- Chippewa Hotel Water View & Patio
- Douglas Lake Bar & Steakhouse
- Grand Hotel
- Kewadin Casinos
- Lilac Tree
- Odawa Casino Resort
- Pink Pony Patio
Things to Do
Click on the 2009 Digital Mackinac Island Vacation Guide
Find ideas, tips and hundreds of links to fun, food, activities and recreation on Mackinac Island!
Quick Links to more Mackinac Island Fun!
- MyNorth Mackinac Island Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- The Complete Mackinac Island Restaurant Guide
- Mackinac Island music, festivals, art exhibits and events of all kinds!
- Video: A Day on Mackinac Island
- Plot your day on Mackinac Island using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I'd like to find" and choose Mackinac Island for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage on Mackinac Island: There are hundreds of cottages for rent in Northern Michigan. Put Mackinac Island in the Search box and you're one step closer to that vacation of your dreams.