Immediate Opening Marketing Coordinator
Here’s a great opportunity for a entry level marketing pro to get experience in nearly everything marketing while you promote and live in the Most Beautiful Place in America. Do you write for fun? Can you problem-solve your way out of a little rain at a festival? Do you know what’s cool, in fashion and fun in Northern Michigan? You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Put email newsletters together.
- Develop and keep track of promotions and contests.
- Write articles about MyNorth events and promotions.
- Plan and staff events including Wine & Art Festival, Microbrew & Music, Red Hot Best Party and the Ultimate Up North Kitchen Tour.
- Market our online store items.
- Get involved in public relations.
- Support MyNorth Media sales efforts by creating materials and coordinating sales events and seminars.
You Must Have
- Great writing skills, both corporate and consumer styles.
- Experience handling lots of projects.
- Experience planning events and the ability to set up a booth, staff the event and pack up at the end.
- Willingness to learn new systems like MailChimp, WordPress, Magento, Vocus, etc.
- Ability to handle a range of activities from a photo shoot on the beach to business conference at a resort.
If all this sounds like great work, send a cover letter, resume and three writing samples to [email protected]. (It’s okay if your writing samples include college projects.)