More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best kid friendly restaurants in Traverse City.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan restaurants with the best children’s menu in alphabetical order:
- Applebee’s, Traverse City
- A&W, Frankfort (We know it’s not TC, but the root beer floats are too good to pass!)
- Don’s Drive In, Traverse City
- ELF Cafe, Traverse City
- Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City
- Milk and Honey Cafe & Ice Creamery, Traverse City
- North Peak Brewing Co., Traverse City
Get your copy of the June 2017 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine for the complete list of over 300 Red Hot Best winners! Subscribe and get the June issue plus 12 months of Traverse Magazine for year-round travel ideas and food recommendations!