Where to leave your car in Suttons Bay, Leland, Glen Arbor and Empire—and where to go when you gotta’ go! Here’s your guide to parking and public restrooms in Leelanau County.
Click the links for Google Maps—just enter your location and you’re off!
Parking in Suttons Bay
On-street parking is free in Suttons Bay
Restrooms in Suttons Bay
- North Park: North end of Front Street
- Public Library: 416 Front Street
- Main Marina Park: At the marina just off Front Street
- Visitors Center: Front and Dame Streets
- Inland Seas Education Center
- South Shore Park: South Shore Drive
Restrooms in Leland
Leland Harbor, across the street from Fishtown (and directly under the viewing deck of Leland Harbor). Open 8 a.m.–6 p.m. April through October. Open until 8 p.m. Memorial Day–Labor Day.
Parking in Glen Arbor
On-street parking is free on Western Avenue (M22) and on side streets, but generally congested in the summer. The Glen Arbor Township Hall, 6394 W. Western Avenue, Glen Arbor, has a free, large and shaded parking lot behind it.
Restrooms in Glen Arbor
Seasonal public restrooms are located at 6001 S Lake Street (next to Art’s Tavern).
Parking in Empire
On-street parking is free in downtown Empire.
Restrooms in Empire
- Philip A. Hart Visitors Center, 9922 Front Street, Empire
- Empire Village Park, Lake Michigan Drive, Empire