Mark your calendar for the weekend of October 14. It’s time for the girls to celebrate friendships, health, shopping and of course … have a little wine at the Mackinac Island Women’s Wellness and A Wee Bit O’Wine Weekend.
The women’s weekend features inspiring health speakers and activities on Mackinac Island. Enjoy a local art show, captivating wellness seminars, yoga, spa treatments, great food, fabulous shopping and so much more on this weekend getaway!
Proceeds from the event benefit the Mackinac Island’s Community Cancer Fund.
Friday Evening, October 14
- 6-7 p.m. – Registration and Wine Reception at Mission Point Resort
- 7 p.m. – Key Note Speaker, Cassie Sobelton, ‘Back to Balance’
Saturday, October 15
- 8 a.m. – Local walk with Mackinac Revealed or Yoga Session at Lilac Tree (Lower Level)
- 10 -11 a.m. – Four Sisters Soar to Success with Juice, The Drought Sisters
- 11-1 p.m. – Free Time for Lunch, Exploring, Shopping, and Spa Treatments*
- 1 p.m. – Speakers – Lori Kindsvatter and Tracie Wilson – Finding the Freedom of Whole-Life Wellness Through Young Living Essential Oils, Mackinac Island Community Hall
- 4 p.m. – Wine & Appetizer Pairing & Gift Basket Raffle at Yankee Rebel
- End the evening exploring Mackinac Island with your girlfriends!
*Make your appointments at one of our spas! Vintage Glam, Mission Point, Grand Hotel, 7th Heaven, Lilac Tree and Crystal Earth.
Get tickets for the Mackinac Island Women’s Wellness and A Wee Bit O’Wine Weekend at MyNorthTickets.com.
#2016 #Mackinac_County #Mackinac_Island #Events #Vacation