More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the prettiest 10-mile stretches of Northern Michigan scenic road.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan scenic road in alphabetical order:
- M-22, Arcadia to Traverse City
- M-22, Traverse City to Suttons Bay
- M-22, Frankfort to Arcadia
- M-22, Scenic Drive to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- US-2, Upper Peninsula
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Traverse_City #Arcadia #Suttons_Bay #Sleeping_Bear #Outdoors #Vacation