More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan campgrounds.
The rest of the Red Hot Best 2016 winners in alphabetical order.
- Barnes Park, East Port
- Betsie River Campsite, Frankfort
- Leelanau State Park, Northport
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park, Lower Falls
- Timber Ridge RV Park And Campground, Traverse City
- Wilderness State Park, Carp Lake
- Young State Park, Boyne City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Red_Hot_Best #Campgrounds #Northern_Michigan