Fall in Northern Michigan is one of the most beautiful times of year. Explore the colorful splendor of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore through a camera lens in this one-day driving and hiking excursion. On October 10, 2014 take advantage of a unique opportunity called “Autumn Dunes Eco-Photo Excursion,” where you can capture the season on your own camera. All camera types and levels of experience are welcome! The instructors, naturalist photographer, Mark S. Carlson and digital photography expert, Bob Grzesiak have more than 50 years of combined nature photography experience. Learn how to take that perfect picture in a one-on-one environment all while spending the day on the dunes.
During this trip…
• Learn fundamental photography skills
• Learn camera features and operation…with your own camera
• Experience unique habitats and delicate eco-systems
• Enjoy expert instruction in a small group while photographing outdoors (with minimal classroom instruction)
• All photographers (and camera types) welcome regardless of skill or experience
REGISTER EARLY! Space is limited to allow for one-on-one attention.
To purchase tickets go to MyNorthTickets.com.