MyNorth recommends that all interested parties contact the listed lodging destinations to confirm package pricing and options.
← The Otsego Club’s Stay & Play golf package begins September 1st and lasts until October 13th—the perfect window for golfing during the twilight of summer. For $89 a night, you’ll be saving 22% off the already low fall golf package rates. Stay in either the Loft, Tyrol or Blue Spruce lodge and play 18 on either the Tribute or the Classic. Relax after the round in a heated pool, or get ready for the next day at the Otsego Club’s work-out room.
Visit OtsegoClub.com, email reservations@OtsegoClub.com or call 989.732.5181 for more information.
Shanty Creek Resorts in Bellaire
Shanty has two packages for Northern Michigan travelers—one for golfers and one for spectators:
- Fall Color Bed & Breakfast: includes one night’s lodging in the Lakeview Hotel and a hot breakfast at $75 per person, per night.
- Fall Golf Room and a Round Package: includes one night’s lodging in the Lakeview Hotel and one round of golf at Schuss Mountain Golf Course or Summit Course (upgrade to the Legend or Cedar River for a little extra). Price is $89 per person, per night.
Visit ShantyCreek.com or call 866.901.3150 for package availability.
Treetops in Gaylord
From October 1st through the end of the 2014 golf season, Treetops’ Unlimited Golf Package gets you this for $129 per person:
- 1 Night’s stay in best available hotel room
- 1 breakfast voucher
- Unlimited golf upon arrival to departure on the Masterpiece, Premier, Tradition and Threetops
- Complimentary golf carts
- Use of driving range prior to tee times
Some restrictions do apply (you’ll pay extra to play the Signature, and a weekend stay is another $10 per person). Call 866.348.5249 or visit Treetops.com for more information.
Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island
If you’re willing to splurge, the Michigan Golf Live package from the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island gets you the best of both worlds: great golf and world-famous hospitality. The Michigan Golf Live package is coordinated by Bill Hobson—host of radio and TV show Michigan Golf Live—and includes the following:
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday evening reception
- 3 days of unlimited golf on The Jewel
- Box lunch on Saturday
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
This event spans Friday, September 5th to Sunday the 7th. Visit GrandHotel.com for booking and pricing information.