Here are the top 10 Northern Michigan hotels to stay in with kids for your next Northern Michigan vacation. The following winners were determined by more than 10,000 participants who voted in MyNorth’s 2014 Red Hot Best annual contest. Pack up your suitcase and get ready to have bundles of fun at one of these top 10 Northern Michigan hotels to stay with kids. Find all 300 Red Hot Best winners in 101 categories in the 2014 June issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
The top three, which appear in the 2014 June issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine, are as follows:
- Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City — You won’t be able to pull your kiddo’s from the waterpark.
- Boyne Mountain with Avalanche Bay, Boyne City — It’s where adventure lives. Period.
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, Acme — Indoor pool + Candy + Daily Kids Activities = Yes.
And the rest of the Top 10 Northern Michigan beaches in alphabetical order:
- AmericInn, Traverse City — Head over to Pirates Cove for some putt-putt golf.
- Boyne Highlands Resort, Harbor Springs — Perfect for kids who want to test out their golf skills.
- Crystal Mountain Resort, Thompsonville — Great for skiing in the winter and taking a spin down the Alpine Slide in the summer.
- Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island — Take a trip back in time at this historic hotel.
- Mission Point Resort, Mackinac Island — The “Kids Club” features plenty of lawn activities to keep them busy.
- Shanty Creek Resorts, Bellaire — Take a stab at FootGolf (think soccer and golf mixed).
- The Homestead, Glen Arbor — Located by beautiful beaches that were made for day long swimming and boating.