Boyne Mountain and Resorts is filled with Northern Michigan vacation events and travel ideas. From golfing to boating and even a Young Americans Dinner Theater stage event, Boyne has something for the kids and entire family to enjoy. Check out the following Boyne vacation packages and specials to make your Northern Michigan vacation memorable this summer.
- River Adventures on the Boyne River: Meet at the Adventure Center at Boyne Mountain for departures at 9:30 am or 1:30 pm to be transported to the Boyne River to spend a day on the water kayaking. Following the Adventure, you will be picked up at Memorial Park and returned to Boyne Mountain where you can enjoy some food or other activities. The Boyne River is suitable for all skill levels. Cost is $40 for a single kayak and $75 for tandem. Trips last 2.5 hours.
- Wakeboarding Camps at Boyne: When the water of Deer Lake begins to rise one thing is for certain: it’s wakeboarding season! Brian Snabes and his team will take you through their five-day wakeboard clinics where you will learn the ins and outs of the sport. Click here for more information. →
- Tennis Camps: Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy is a performance tennis program for both juniors and adults that is designed to advance tennis players’ total tennis abilities. Taught by USPTA-Certified Tennis Directer Larry Stark and current West Bloomfield High School Varsity Coach Bill Perlmutter, this Tennis camp is individualized to meet each athletes needs. Click for more information.
- Fritz’s Adventure Camp: A summer camp that is filled with adventures ranging from a day at Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark, to nature hikes, field trips, crafts, games and more. Suitable for kids ages 3 to 12. Click for more information.
- The Big Couloir: Located inside Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark, the Big Couloir is the first SuperLOOP waterslide in Michigan. This slide starts with a launch capsule that features a trap door that drops away and propels riders into an enclosed tunnel traveling with G-Force speeds at up to 38 feet per second.
- Mountain Biking: This summer, guests to the resort can explore Boyne Mountain’s expansive network of mountain biking trails with an experienced guide. Trips are based on experience level. Departure times for trips are 10am and 3pm and cost $20 a person. Call to make reservations: 231.549.7256
- Overnight Lodging Deal: Admission to Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark and an overnight stay for the entire family at Boyne Mountain Resort starts at $156 a night. Call to make reservations. 800.462.6963
- Young Americans Dinner Theatre: Kids and families love this musical dinner that celebrates it’s 50th anniversary this year. Sit back and enjoy a meal while you listen to the Young Americans sing songs from the days when Al Capone still walked the streets. Click for more information.
- Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp: Treat your little camper to a summer experience they’ll love and one they’ll want to repeat year after year. For children ages 7–13, this summer adventure camp is offered for full day, half day, or the entire week. Click for more information.
- Stay Three Nights, Get the Fourth Half Off: Stay for three nights at Boyne Highlands Resort and receive 50% off your fourth night. Click for more information.
Golf Specials at Boyne
- Nike Junior Golf Camp at Boyne Highlands: For junior golfers between the ages of 10 and 18, the Nike Junior Golf camps are regarded as some of Michigan’s finest summer golf camps. With four world-class golf courses and hotel-style housing, this golf camp is customized for each camper so that not one golfer is slowed down or left behind. Click for more information.
- Kids ages 17 and under play free during twilight, every day, all golf season long and pay only the twilight fee any other time of day. Offer valid when playing with a paying adult.
- ← Every Sunday is Family Funday on the Moor at Boyne Highlands and the Monument at Boyne Mountain. On Sundays after 2 pm, Mom and up to two juniors, ages 17 and under, play absolutely free when playing with a paying adult.