This Northern Michigan Father’s Day is approaching quickly (that’s Sunday, June 15th, for those checking their calendars), and we know you’re struggling to decide what to get Dad. Luckily, Crystal Mountain has you covered for the event. Crystal Mountain Resort, located near Traverse City, will be offering up numerous deals for Dads of all types, from outdoor adventure seekers (think biking, fishing and golf!) to the Dads who just want to relax on their special day.
Mountain Activities — Free For Dad with One Paying Family Member
- Alpine Slide: Satisfy Dad’s need for speed on this whirlwind thrill ride.
- Park at Water’s Edge Outdoor Pool: Relax with Dad under the Mid-June sun.
- Vertical Edge Climbing Wall: See if you can beat Dad to the top to ring the bell.
- Bike Rental: Explore the Crystal Mountain grounds for two hours.
- Paint Ball: Dad will get 50% off his game of paintball at the Speed Ball course.
Golf and Fish
- Dad’s will receive 50% off a round of golf at the Betsie Valley or Mountain Ridge course. Package includes cart fees and complimentary use of the practice and learning centers.
- Book a guided fishing trip with your Dad and recieve $25 off your trip. Trips must be made between June 15–22. Call to make reservations: 888.968.7686 ext.7010
Sip and Relax
- If Dad needs to relax then treat him to some well-deserved spa time. On June 15th, Dads will receive a free upgrade on any 50 or 80 minute spa service. Choices include: Deep tissue, hot stones, wild lime scalp massage, or Eco-fin moisturizing hand and foot treatment.
- Your Dad is sure to work up an appetite after a day full of relaxing fun. Treat him to 50% off his meal at the Thistle Pub & Grille right at Crystal Mountain.