MyNorth Media account executives have decades of experience helping home owners and realtors sell Northern Michigan’s homes. To put their experience to work for your specific property, call your account executive right now or email us.
MyNorth Media account executives have a successful track record of helping to sell property by connecting buyers and sellers at the right time and in the right media. Using a combination of marketing tools, your account executive can help you put together a targeted marketing package designed to help you reach our audience. Below are some of the best practices they’ve learned for selling real estate:
Target the Right Audience
Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine subscribers are active home buyers and sellers who own significant real estate assets and look to the magazine and MyNorth.com as a resource in real estate:
- 56% of Traverse Magazine subscribers have homes valued at $200,001 to $500,000
- 14% report having used real estate or development services because they saw it in the pages of Traverse Magazine
- 51% expect to be buyers in the next three years
- 42% expect to be sellers in the next three years
“Our ad in Traverse Magazine sold our house in 2 months,” say Jean and Al G. of Traverse City.
Take Advantage of Timely Bonus Distribution
MyNorth Real Estate, a special section of the July issue of Traverse Magazine, has a bonus circulation of more then 35,000 copies. These copies are distributed as real estate appetites are growing in the following ways:
- Newspapers in Chicago’s northern suburbs, Ann Arbor, Oakland county and Holland
- Custom distribution in high-traffic locations in Grand Rapids
- Complimentary distribution at select Northern Michigan businesses, real estate offices and trade shows
- Digital edition published on MyNorth.com where 49,000+ readers access our digital editions on their tablets, smart phones and computers annually
“I’ve advertised our property in the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune with no results. With Traverse Magazine, I get results,” says Dan Mathias.
Reach Them When and Where They Look in Real Estate on MyNorth.com
Location, location, location … right? Real estate listings have more clout when the buyer understands the location. That’s why we created the MyNorth Real Estate showcase: The Real Estate section of MyNorth.com. MyNorth.com sells prospects on Northern Michigan with gorgeous photography and fresh content, daily. Listings in the Real Estate directory of MyNorth.com do the rest.
The MyNorth Real Estate showcase includes:
- Agent Profile
- Your own Dashboard for managing your listings
- A mapping tool that allows our visitors to wander around Lake Leelanau, a Petoskey neighborhood or the Lake Michigan shoreline, clicking on real estate properties and photos that match their specific interest.
Click an email link below to contact one of our advertising experts.
Deborah Fellows – Sales Director
Drew Warner – Account Executive: Website design & development, web solutions
Jeff Hale – Account Executive: High Definition Video and special print products such as Medical Insider and the Giving Guide
Ann Gatrell – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Jill Hayes – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Amy Joslin – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Candace Morse- Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Lisa Gillespie – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Cynthia Ludka – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters