The best way to enjoy the new-found spring with your family is to save some green while doing it: enter Grand Traverse Resort & Spa. Their Family Fun Package is the perfect way to get the gang Up North for a quick getaway to experience Northern Michigan as the cherry blossoms bloom and enjoy the Resort’s fun-filled activities and events.
The Family Fun Package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations at the Grand Traverse Resort
- Welcome amenity
- Four breakfast coupons for Sweetwater American Bistro
- 1 pound of bulk candy from Dylan’s Candy Bar in the Gallery of Shops
- 20 arcade tokens for classic video games
- 2 Dylan’s Candy Bar regular ice cream cones or lollipops
Midweek rates for the spring season (April 11th – May 22nd, 2014) start at $341 for the two-night stay, and weekend rates begin at $369 for two nights.
The Grand Traverse Resort & Spa is an award-winning resort destination near Traverse City. On the 900-acre Resort grounds, you’ll find some of the most highly-acclaimed golf courses in Northern Michigan, a full service spa, four pools, five restaurants and more—in other words, more than enough to keep the entire family busy for a weekend retreat.
Visit GrandTraverseResort.com for more information