As the most benign of hunting events, Northern Michigan Easter egg hunts are great springtime activities for kids. Here’s a list of 2014 Easter Egg Hunts in Northern Michigan towns—and a particularly historic one that’s outside of the Great Lake State—that will have the whole family foraging.
On Saturday, April 12th, 2014
- Petoskey at Young State Park, 11am, 231.582.7523 for details
- Traverse City at the Bayview Wesleyan Church, 10am, 231.947.3792
On Saturday, April 19th, 2014
- Benzonia at Memorial Park, 1pm, 231.882.0200
- Cadillac at the Cadillac City Park, 2-4pm , 231.775.0181
- Charlevoix at the East Park, 2pm, 231.547.2101
- East Jordan at East Jordan High School, 10am, 231.582.2770
- Frankfort at Mineral Springs Park, 10am, 231.352.7251
- Harbor Springs at Kiwanis Park (Apr. 12), Noon, 231.526.0610
- Interlochen at Cycle-Moore Grounds, Noon, 231.276.9091
- Ludington at Jaycees Mini Golf, 2pm, 517.902.9525
Includes a pancake breakfast and photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny, 10am-noon. Grace Episcopal Church, Ludington.
- Pentwater at the Pentwater Village Green, Noon, 231.869.4150
Bring the children and family to meet the Easter Bunny. Other activities include an Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Bonnet parade and contest, Easter Bonnet musical chairs, face painting, games, crafts and a Golden Egg Hunt with the merchants.
- Thompsonville at Crystal Mountain Resort, 10am, 231.378.2000
- Washington D.C. at White House South Lawn (Apr. 21), 8am, 202.456.7041
More Northern Michigan Events