Northern Michigan Events: The Fourth Annual Acme Fall Festival will be held Saturday, September 28, 2013 at Flintfields Horse Park on Bates Road in Williamsburg with activities 10am-5pm, plus a Pancake Breakfast 7-11am.
Checkout this lineup of fall festivities!
- 7-11am: Pancake Breakfast, $7.00 per person.
- 10am: Apple & Cherry Pie Contest. Baked Goods must be delivered by 10am, judging begins at 2:30pm
- 10am-5pm: Craft Show and Live Demonstrations
- 10am-5pm: Farmers Market, Bake Sale, Silent Auction & Raffle
- Food Tent with cherry brats, hotdogs, caramel apples and other yummy treats
- Kids Activities
- Pumpkin Coloring
- Pony Rides
- Bounce House
- Petting Zoo
- Car Truck & Tractor Show – The first 75 vehicles registered will receive a goodie bag. Prizes will be awarded at 3:30pm to the Top 20 and Best of Show. $10 fee, registration 8-10am. Tractor Parade at 4pm.
- 11am-5pm Live Entertainment with performances by: The Senior Center Network Line Dancers, Rob Abate, Nexus Band, Hear & Now, The New Jazz Trio & Nick Vasquez
- 11am-3pm Children’s Book Nook with various Michigan children’s authors reading and signing books plus a Wings of Wonder live raptor show at noon.
- 11am-5pm: Chicken BBQ and other yummy treats. $10 per person. Includes 1/4 whole chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad and a beverage. Tickets may be purchased at the following businesses: Woodland Sweets and Ace Hardware-Acme Location.
All activities are presented at Flintfields Horse Park on Bates Road in Williamsburg in cooperation with the Acme Business Association.
Free Parking! Free Admission!
A portion of festival proceeds will be donated to the Acme Heritage Society and Hope Village Chapel Project. For more information, please visit DiscoverAcme.com