Below: Prayer flags channeling the good vibes of the universe.
If You Go…
The 33rd Annual Blissfest // July 12–14 // Festival Farm
3695 Division Rd // Harbor Springs, MI 49740
• See headliner blues legend Taj Mahal as well as Michigan favorites like Seth and May and Luke Winslow King.
• Advanced tickets available from blissfest.org. Many pricing options available.
• Weekend tickets include camping.
• Be prepared for sun, heat and rain.
• Water is available.
• Campsites are not mowed but someone will probably have a mower, string trimmer or hand scythe.
• Solar showers available. Wear flip flops and a bathing suit. Or take a dip in Lake Michigan at Cross Village.
• Onsite dining from food carts offer everything from hot dogs, burgers and fries to fish tacos, curries and Middle Eastern fare. Don’t miss Bliss Brownies. Or make the short drive to Legs Inn, in Cross Village, for authentic Polish fare amid a quirky stone and timber setting with panoramic sunsets over Lake Michigan.