Northern Michigan Vacation: Enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets to every Porterhouse Productions Event for a year, including the Microbrew & Music Festivals.
MyNorth Platinum Pass Giveaway from Porterhouse Productions Contest Runs: 12:00 p.m. EST July 16, 2012 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST Sept. 15, 2012.
For more information please review the official rules.
As a benefit of your entry, you will also receive our free monthly newsletters and deals. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Porterhouse Productions serve the Traverse City community with a mission to support the arts, social engagement, and environmental stewardship. With boundless energy, the Porterhouse Productions team has produced numerous festivals and events in the region, selling over 40,000 tickets to such events as:
- The annual summer and winter Traverse City Microbrew & Music Festival
- Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula’s Paella in the Park which features local chefs, wineries
- Concerts like GRAMMY Award winner Blues Traveler
- National Writers Series’ An Evening with Mario Batali, a seated dinner for 2,000 attendees
- A multitude of concerts at the City Opera House and other venues
- Charlevoix’s Up North Fourth summer event
- … and many more.
And the winner of the Platinum Porterhouse Productions Pass will be able to attend them all, free, for one calendar year.
Porterhouse Productions is a family-built, independent and community-focused production company that celebrates the music, arts, ideas and community of northern Michigan. Porterhouse Productions has a pool of over 1,000 committed volunteers, 36,000 email members, 6,000 Facebook fans, and a dedicated community that supports their work.