For the third year in a row, Boyne Highlands is partnering with the Iditarod sled dogs of Nature's Kennel Dog Racing & Advertures, offering rides through the Boyne Highlands property. Each ride typically holds two adults or one adult and two children. The rides last either 1/2 hour for $75 or 1-hour for $150.
Nature's Kennel supplies the dog, the sleds and the drivers. Some of the dogs have raced with owners Ed and Tasha Stielstra in major sled dog events inculding the Iditarod. Learn interesting facts about the dogs, their personalities and their racing history as you sit back and cruise the trails through Boyne country.
Boyne Highlands, 231.526.3000.
Music by Don Julin.
More Links to Fun in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor and the Little Traverse Region!
- The Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to perfect beaches, Bayview Festivals, the Tunnel of Trees, ethnic eats and more.and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Tour Gorgeous Harbor Springs
- Video: Drive the Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Good Hart
- Video: A Musical Visit to Bay View
- Video: A Day in Petoskey
- The Complete Restaurant Guide for Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Bay Harbor: Just pop in the location where you'd like to eat and browse the wonderful array of restaurant choices.
- Plot your day in Petoskey/Harbor Springs using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I'd like to find" and choose Petoskey, Harbor Springs or a nearby town for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Check out all the music, festivals, art and events of all kinds happening in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Torch Lake!
- Rent a cottage in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: There hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you're interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!